View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned
Dean will become famous soon enough
Horse Suggestions.

Horses were released a while back, but there is only a small selection of them available; a couple of recolors in Destiny Stable (see: Image 1), then there is one under the Angel Clan, then one on top of Ventrue's little house on the prairie, and that's all that is released for the public.

It's kind of annoying how the players have to annoy (aka corrupt) the staff members into getting access to some of the more varied horses of the past (see: Image 2 and 3) because they're not available in any other place, warp in only. My suggestion is to spread them all around Classic and remove that forsaken level, because it would spread people out around the overworld more and more importantly, stop people from annoying staff for horses. I miss having to go to places like the Babord Asylum (babord_asylum_inside_04.nw) to get a wheelchair amongst other places, it makes much more sense and kind of gives a sense of "adventure" (if you could even call it that) finding out where the different types of horses are all placed.

I've also noticed that in the *new* horses being released, we can't eat bombs anymore? Not quite sure why that is, but I'm sure people would like to see that again too

ps. I miss Jet skiing around The Zone.. water spar anyone?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169638.png
Views:	201
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	42000   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169333.png
Views:	210
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	42001   Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_1184169322.png
Views:	208