View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 06:22 PM
CrimzonZero is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

ok I reinstalled .net first thing I tried... I think I am going to uninstall then reinstall them agian

EDIT: ok this is funny I just finished uninstalling them... then reset the computer... went on windows update installed the .net stuff from there...

now for some unknown reason windows defender is on my computer... is that part of one of the windows updates???

I don't ever remember installing that before since I do not have many things in my add/remove programs... I did a format about a month ago so I am not sure whats going on... hmm maybe this is whats causeing several other errors in a couple other games T_T just not the same dll XD

I wish I had known it was installed in the first place maybe it just was not showing up in the uninstall list... or I am just an idiot either one could be true XD

final edit: ok i found how it got installed since it tried to reinstall... I had a cd labled updates that I used and I went through it to make sure they were all installed since the format... and windows defender was one of them... I feel really stupid since I did not notice it before. the cd has updates to lots of programs and my virus software/spyware stuff... oh well sorry for bothering you XD

Last edited by CrimzonZero; 07-28-2006 at 06:58 PM..