View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty View Post
I'd hate to see this but I think Classic needs to be moved from the server list to UC but still being accessible by non gold members (wich I'm sure is possible) so it doesn't prevent players and those who want to develop from logging in. Although I'm afraid if it were to be moved that it wouldn't come back + that it would take a lot of time and I'm not refering to quality but haven't you noticed we've only had two developers for a long time. Those of you with development skill who complain or really want to see something happend to Classic why don't you help them. As far as I know pretty much all the latest releases has been made by Thor alone who actually deserves credit. He didn't give up like many other, he keeps going even though many of you give him a lot of crap. Sure some releases are to be argueable and wrong if you believe so but what do you really expect from a two-man/one man team.

Back to the moving part. Once there is enough new good content, announce it and then move it back. I believe this would bring a far much bigger playercount than there has been lately.

Imagine the server being "gone" for a while and then brought back, once back you read about it and would of course log on to check it out. Then you notice a major release like for example a full player-reset wich would make events etc more competetive, a start with level1 sword, 3 hearts and your the way to quest up to what we currently have.

I don't know about you but I'd find it very interesting. A release like what I stated as an example might not need the server being removed though, I don't know, but it's important that it all gets released together.

id find it interesting too but you know that if the server is moved to UC its will still be dead even after its come back . yet i dont think its would come back. Still the level 1 sword and 3hp is a good idea. And to answer maximus first post , why dont YOU go and help the server? i never saw you help it , all you do is shttalk about us sitting on ours a**. if i had any experience i would go and help classic dev , but i have none , surprising? i dont thing so. and for someone that log on classic once in a month , i dont think you have right to say anything about us.

about the hd , i think your right kill , even in ctf sumo people can hardly hit me in the water , ask mystic i turned around him for about 10 seconds before he hit me in the water. And about all these polls , 90% are just useless.

Last edited by xnervNATx; 02-15-2009 at 03:52 PM..