View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Does that make them right? And while there is obvious room for stretching logic, there is still room for applying real-world logic. Hmm, a flag in a futuristic game? I imagine that it is indeed a flag. Hmm, a gun? I imagine it will shoot bullets, or even lasers!!!
Binoculars? I think this will extend my vision! That's what everyone thinks. Because while binoculars extend vision, visually, radars assess your surroundings, electronically. There is a huge difference, and it makes no sense for binoculars to account for radar. At all. Logic or not.

The point is, people approach any game and apply a little common sense to it. The fact that you had the pleasure of talking to old players about it doesn't ignore the fact that either the game does not follow common sense, or the old players are wrong.