Thread: Alien - wowzers
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 11:52 PM
azuretek23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to azuretek23 Send a message via AIM to azuretek23
Quote:
Originally posted by evilive
The gun seems a bit.... out of place. Perhaps it's the shading and style. It's a bit too wide if you ask me. Thin up the barrel and it could be better. On another note, the feet seem too flat as well, giving the appearance that he's wearing sandals, which I'm sure he's not. Other than that, nice pose and very nifty shading. I'll have to take a closer look to be exactly sure :P

*Added*
Alright, took a more detailed look here. I don't want to sound critical, so I guess just tell me if what you were going for was a more abstract lifeform. In any case, the legs are out of proportion, this being a little bit due to the lower legs being much much thicker than the upper, giving a kind of... wierd appearance. If at all possible, just move the large sections up to the upper leg, and viola!

The second thing is a little less critical in proportion, but it takes away some balance. On the left hip, the pelvis juts out too far upwise. This being because on the right hand side, the waist is connected.

Once again, sorry if I sound too critical, but just being a good guy here :grin:
all of that sounded right to me, but then again no one knows if that is what he was aiming for...