View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 10:36 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
So I'm still working on this little project and came up with two new levels. As with my last levels, these levels work together in the same sort of theme.

Exterior:
  • So this is the rest of the graveyard from my previous screenshot. This level would be east of there.
  • The entrance to the interior level is through the well. The exit is the back cave. The entrance is one-way to prevent players from entering the graveyard without the hammer.
  • Again, no NPCs, but you can see where I placed my lamps so you get where the lightsources are. I was also thinking of adding a fog effect similar to the Lost Woods in Link to the Past to add to the atmosphere.
  • Also going to add a gravekeeper that will wander the graveyard and drop a hint about voices in the well, giving the player a reason to enter and begin the quest.

Interior:
  • You drop in from the well in the bottom right corner (inside the ring). You exit from the top left corner.
  • There would be an NPC who is trapped on the patch of land to the right and as part of the quest you would have to pick them up and walk them over the shallow water path, then climb to the entrance to lead them back to the village south of the graveyard.
  • Only lightsource for this level would be the NPC that you have to carry. Possibly another to light the cave entrance and exit.

Also added a screenshot for the graveyard treasure room I posted previously, now with larger walls and some other small alterations.

Any feedback is welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exterior1.png
Views:	448
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	56008   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior1.png
Views:	463
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	56009   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior2.png