View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 12:05 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I like the vertical aspect of the outside level cliffs, and I love the inside level. If I were to criticize anything it would be that there is no distinction between the upper tier above the waterfall and the lower tier in the inside level by looking at the cliffs, it looks like it goes down to the same tier it came from. What I mean is that it would look like it had dropped in depth if the lower part had doubly high cliff walls.

All in all good classic level styling although I prefer to cliff using the proper zelda style. This is exactly how to design fun dungeons.
I actually agree with you on the perspective issues, but I was tight on room trying to fit everything in one level. If I do move it onto a GMAP I'll probably do as you suggested (though I'm sure I'll have a hell of a time trying to work the extra height into that waterfall).