View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:54 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
It's so dorky and not in a "haha that's clever" way, just in a "I feel as though my existence has been insulted" way. I didn't understand what the opening post was supposed to be at first, because it reads like something I would expect from a 11 year old trying to be a smartass.

Here's a few reasons why I don't think you should get the position:
  • As mentioned, your writing is all over the place. You don't seem to have any quirkiness to your text and I found what you posted really uncomfortable to read for more reasons than one. It's almost as though you're trying too hard, linking keywords as though we don't know what they mean when they're pretty basic. It's condescending and as stated earlier by someone else, pretentious.
  • You're a gossip and a trouble maker. While these 'qualities' may be great to have for a tabloid newspaper journalist, they certainly aren't appropriate for a game company. You have spread chat logs of administrators to several people I know and deliberately spread rumors about people. This is immature childsplay, but apparently this kind of sleaze is noteworthy to you.
  • You're a social chameleon and tell the administrators of the game what they want to hear. I feel as though this would make for awfully boring news and would bring about nothing we haven't already got.
  • While you may have the ability to change your colors for the administrators of the game, you are lacking when it comes to associating with the players. This is very much evident in your excessive moderation of the forums and your responses to forum pm's when inquiring or complaining. I feel as this job will heavily rely upon social interaction at a player level, but if you want to act like you've above players and the moral compass for Graal then you can never truly associate with us.