View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
No offense, the last thing I want to read is an opinion, It would be great if we could have facts.
Of course I would keep my opinions to a minimum, but as I view it, a large part of the position is posting information about the server. As some servers may have content that is interesting, I would surely develop an opinion about that server. My opinion can also be based upon facts and will reflect the facts in my writing. However, my opinion would not interfere negatively with my writing news. I'll try to provide facts though, thank you for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
And another thing maybe the players could have good information too, Graal News doesn't revolve around the staff of the servers.
I disagree with you on the second part of your post. All staff create news, and therefore Graal news does in turn revolve around the staff of the servers. I am unsure what you mean by good information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
Firstly I'd like to say your application is GENIUS. Applying for a news position and posting an application like that? Genius. If you think otherwise, you're an idiot or jealous.

Secondly I'd like to say Supernanny is extremely mature in all aspects of Graal staff that he is apart of. Working with him over the years I can say:
-He is extremely trustworthy with "power" and wouldn't abuse it
-When he agrees to do somethingfor you, you don't need to concern yourself whether it will be done right or not.

But unfortunately, finally I must say, aren't you a little busy to be picking up another Graal occupation?
Thank you for the kind words.

I am busy with all of my positions, but I do not feel my involvement in another position would keep me from doing my current jobs. If anything, my involvement in such a position could further my knowledge, and in furthering my knowledge I may be able to do my current jobs better.

I would be able to do my current jobs better, because of an increased knowledge of problems within the Graal community. I would inevitably find out about those problems from my exposure to each server. In finding out the problems, I would find the fix to the said problems.

Last edited by pooper200000; 03-13-2009 at 02:46 AM.. Reason: Rephrasing + adding additional quotes to editted posts.