Thread: Preview Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:45 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of

This is a beta demonstration of how wheat harvesting will work on Bomy Island.

Bako is tired of swinging his arms, so he asks you to pick up the Scythe tool and harvest your own. Since you don't have anything to hold the wheat, you carry it to the bakery. The plan is that you will be able to buy a backpack that allows you to hold multiple farmed materials of the sort, wheat being the first one.

The wheat in this field grows by itself, but in the future we may allow you to grow your own and stock up in farming areas.

This is not final, I will be polishing the design of the area, adding ganis to the characters to show them speaking during dialogue, etc.

I had a difficult time recording it because I'm using a 4K monitor. I had to use the alt-8 zoom option which caused the text dialogue box to scale improperly, which sucks, because I worked a long time on that and it's one of the things I wanted to show off. If anyone knows of a better recording program I can use that allows you to record games that are windowed, let me know. Also I do not own the music playing in the background, that's just the mother 3 ost I was listening to and forgot to mute.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bakodemo.png
Views:	370
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	55983