View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:53 AM
No memory dump.
BinaryCrash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to BinaryCrash Send a message via MSN to BinaryCrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Glad to see I am not the only one that knows Delphi. However is this just GIF support of do you also use TPngImage in your uses? I am not sure on adding MNG support. Would be neat.

Does this only work on Heads, Swords, Shields, etc? and does it support for different head directions by chance? I haven't had a chance to check it out.
When i started to play Graal in 1998 (other acc name) i was programming in Visual Basic, then after seeing Graal was made in Delphi and i found some cool directx components i changed from VB to Delphi and so continued only in Delphi for years, until i started in Java and PHP in 2004. I can say graal motivated me.

I used omega components at first, because in old times Delphi only supported bmp in native img components. You would need to declare some new classes to use more.

I used two classes, TPngImage and another one i don't remember now.
The source is somewhere in my backups hdd, offline right now, but if you want i can search for it again.

The image is set to show pre-defined coordinates, to show face down of head, body, and shield. sword use the diagonal sprite.

It could easily be changed to show other sprites, like facing right. I just didn't do it. All i wanted is browse the images and get the filename of what i liked.

I added pngimage in "uses".
But you would need these classes files, dunno if Delphi already have one in today's version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
As far as I know, gif2mng.exe converts to non-standards MNG.
What i was saying is that i planned to make my app load and work with mng files. Like it already do with png.