Thread: Zormite item!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Zormite item!

Ok, guys, check this out. It's my first ever sereous piece of graphics, and i like it a lot. I'll be posting it on the graphics forum too for all the world to see

Anyway, if you're going to be annoying and not realise what it is, it's a banner for zormite! It'll be purely ornamental, and would be given to each ministry leader, and/or a special rank could be made like "FlagBearer" or something, and the person of that rank would have it.

It's uses would be both ceremonial and patriotic; in times of peace it would be used for events such as parties and celebrations, announcements, and so forth, and in times of war it would be carried out onto the battlefield and shown high and proudly to inspire our warriors.

You may think it's pretty useless, but i tend to disagree. I wouldnt want any bonuses added to it except perhaps speed +1/2 and ac+1 (maybe, im not bothered about the ac). The speed bonus would mean that even if it did weigh a lot (i was thinking around 10-12kg) you wouldnt be slowed down, and might even be speeded up a lot so you can display the banner proudly in battle!

Another idea i had was that if we dont go down the path where there is one rank that carries this around (this person could act as a bard; he witnesses the battle while holding the banner, in the fray, possibly in Pmode as he has no real involvement in the fighting, and tells the tale of the battle after it is over) then we could go down the path where a few of the lower level and weaker people could have some, so that they could still make a contribution (i.e.moral-booster) in the battle by holding the banners!

What do you think?
Attached Images