View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:55 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexon View Post
Why is your name David K? , are you quite unsure is that your name ?

Ima just call you Carl Winslow
question mark

noun
Also called interrogation point, interrogation mark. a mark indicating a question: usually, as in English, the mark (?) placed after a question.
something unanswered or unknown: His identity is still a question mark to most of us.
an anglewing butterfly, Polygonia interrogationis, having silver spots shaped like a question mark on the underside of each hind wing.

question mark
—n
1. the punctuation mark ?, used at the end of questions and in other contexts where doubt or ignorance is implied
2. this mark used for any other purpose, as to draw attention to a possible mistake, as in a chess commentary
3. an element of doubt or uncertainty

Where as I may not have anything to do with an anglewing butterfly, no one will truly know who I am, and I am to be questioned. Some people may not be too sure about me, or know too much about me when they think they might... Although, of course, this could be said for almost everyone. ;]

To draw a attention to a possible mistake definitely fits as well, are some of the things I do mistakes or only as I want them to seem?

Aside from all that, I do tend to ask a lot of questions, and I like the fact that I can totally say "My name is David K?" where a comma could fit into that.

TLS? David K? is my artist name, dig it.

P.S.: I'm also very controversial... however forgetful so my arguments aren't always that great in the long run, especially when I lose thought while talking. :/

I do go to the University of Maryland, Baltimore County and write my name as such. Although they have never questioned it. :C

Next semester I'm backdating all my work a few years. if the due date is 10/11/2012 I will write 10/11/1995 on all of my papers exactly the same amount of years away... Just to see if they notice.. sounds like a great idea :o

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz