View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 09:43 AM
LiL_NightFall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MalakSylv
I certainly hope, though, that some more older people can be chosen for important jobs. Konidias and Ibonic are a good start, but people like Kaimetsu and Alkaren (I think he's 18 or so?), and even myself, who have lots of experience playing and being Admins for Graal could probably do with a chance. :P But yeah, ignore that because I don't want to be accused of begging for a job.
I'm almost 20 now and still no job. I've been playing graal for years. I guess it's either because I don't suck up, or because I didn't really try to force myself on people.

I did PM Unix though...maybe I'll finally get a job. Or maybe I'll get no answer at all. I'm really tired of seeing eleven year olds who have been here for a few months getting jobs that they can't handle(no offense the the younger players). Most of the people I got really close to don't even play anymore.

The same people get picked over and over. When those people decide to leave, they pick people they know to replace them(qualified or not). :o