View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:35 AM
JinChill
mattdapimp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to mattdapimp
* Nickname: Jin Chill

* Online time: 1000 Hours ATM

* Do you have a gold subscription?: Yes, and always do.

* Why do you want the position?: I would like the position, because I'm very active and spend most of my time in Bomboria Trade, chatting/idling. I feel that me helping new people would give me something new to do.

* Why would you be the best person for the position?: I would be the best person for the position, because I'm very active like i stated above. Also i have very good experience with helping players with anything they need. I believe I'd make a great addition to the current FAQ roster.

* Do you have any relevant experience with FAQ work?: Yes, I've been FAQ on Delteria, Babylon (Back in the Day.) I was also a PR/GP on Zodiac, which means i handled both questions and complaints/people breaking rules.

* Additional information you'd like us to know: Anything else you need to know, feel free to speak to me in game or in a private message.

* References from kingdom leaders, gk staff members, or managers/admins of other server may help but are not required.

-Morgan (She was my chief when i was GP/PR on Zodiac)

-I'm sure there's more people, but i wouldn't want to put their name down till i was sure i could use them as a reference.