View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:59 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Faq app

Nickname :
KY (Kale Ysenko)

Online Time:
1100 HR's

Gold?
Yes, and 5000 gelats left.

Reasoning:
I want the position to help new players out, as i would anyway, but with a legit tag. It would help me in helping new players, and i'm very active in doing such.

Best Choice:
I feel that i'm the best choice, because we need more FAQ. The only current active FAQ is John. Slade, and whoever else, havent been on in weeks. We need a fresh FAQ team, and we need it soon.

Side-Work:
I was FAQ Admin on two of the hosted servers, Graal Legacy and Endora. Though that doesent say much, i wasnt fired - the servers were removed from hosted and no longer needed non-dev. It shows i can handle the tag, and whatever (if any) power that comes with the tag.

Additional Information:
I'm very active, and i'd really like to be FAQ on GK. It'd give me something to do, i have proper grammar, and i'd help a lot of new players out.
I'd rather speak to you in person about any additional information, because this doesent get to the specifics you actually want to know.

References:
I could probably get some, but i'm not going to name anyone i'm not certain of.

Last edited by pooper200000; 11-17-2009 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: Removed section of Best Choice as per request of Cyan3.