View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Absolut_Crono is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
I really don't see how 200 EP is reasonable, some of that hats that the third place winner could choose are worth way more than that. I only asked for the hat ticket at the beginning of the conversation because I was given it by Nike then he had it removed from me within the next day. You said no, and I agreed. Quit making it seem like I was asking for one throughout the whole time we spoke. Getting another 360 wouldn't be replacing my current one, I would have the option of playing both. If a broom was given to me on UN, it would replace my current broom and 200 EP instead of the broom really isn't reasonable it as I stated above.

I find it funny that after making a thread to show the public what had happened has now lead to you allowing me to have a prize because I remember you saying these exact words, "Sorry, you will have no prize then. Thank you for your participation."
You literally asked for a hat ticket the entire time. The PM before me saying that was something along the lines of "I will take my hat ticket or 2 hats then". You making a thread to the public has little to do with you being "allowed" a prize, so much as I was waiting for you to rationalize what you were asking for. As far as hats being worth more than 200EP, none of the hats given away were worth more than 200EP, and if they were, would choosing that hat not be a viable solution? You simply want more than what Rufus got, not a second place prize it seems. Alas, as I said I would be willing to consider other things, but 2 hats or a hat ticket are not on the table at this time. It would be unfair to the winner to give you 2 hats.