Thread: ppa
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbarrier99 View Post
In my opinion, the community is mostly reliant on management. I think it's pretty obvious that the current management doesn't really care for a server or its players. I don't think Chrisz, Angel, Delph, or anyone would've set their RC name to "Not responding to PMs" (like Kinetaro did/does). I understand you have bigger and better things to do, but when you're only on for 1-2 days out of a 3-4 week period, expect PMs from people.

Just need to lead by example. If he people in charge of the server are inactive and don't seem to care much for the server or its players, the community will decrepit (what it's doing now).
I disagree. From what I know, Kinetaro does it for humor and for satiric purposes. If you PM him, he responds.

I don't think that's necessarily true. The staff team isn't nearly as inactive as you're saying it is. All the staff members whom I have spoken too are very responsive and although I may not agree with some of them, have the end goal for the betterment of Era.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill