Thread: Slightly Miffed
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:41 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Slightly Miffed

I was relaxing at my royal oak computer desk, drinking a splendid cup of my Queens most fine tea, when it was brought to my attention that a member of Graal's upper hierarchy now believes it's a problem for different servers to be using different limitations, as a compromise for built-in restrictions such as observer mode. Upon reading this, I orally discharged my tea all over my immaculate antique desk, which is now ruined.

This means that I and anyone else who has previously attempted to negotiate such scripted limitations, towards a potential removal of observer mode, were effectively mislead the entire time.
Staff of servers currently privileged enough to be without such heinous restrictions may be somewhat peeved in the not too distant future.