View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
What Scoper said, but to put it even more simply:

As the developer of the server, you don't make profit. True enough. But you have paid a registered company to rent said server, therefore you are responsible for keeping the content you make on the server you're renting through the registered businesses services within copyright.
Now this is what I don't understand.

Yes, they own the server itself you rent for, but why is it that there's so many of these servers? We could truthfully have a better standard of quality if we designed servers as a unified group and not a bunch of miniature groups. We ***** and whine over a lack of content to play and yet we'll see a small group suddenly create something spectacular and then disappear, when we know that if we had more people in a project like that, it would've been up and running. (If it's not obvious, I'm referring to Atlantis in this case)

It makes absolutely no sense to me for business.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.