Thread: Community Names
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 04:13 AM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The community names greatly simpify the account creation and player identifcation system.It makes it possible to have people without any account (guests), players with accounts identified by emails and creation of namesless (Graal#) accounts, and still provides compatibility with the guilds system and login for forums and wiki. It's the base for the guest system (login without subscribing) and is also important for the iphone players which are identified by device id instead of account name.
I read: "It's easier for me, even though all players and (unpaid) staff complain about it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Please stay on topic and make suggestions for improving the community name support.
I suggest you stop using this ridiculously inconvenient and impersonal system, at least for players who use a PC to play. It might be a little harder to keep up, but then perhaps you might actually be earning some of the money that players are paying. Stop trying to make things easier for yourself when this game is almost completely autonomous without you, yet you still profit from it.