View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 05:39 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Now, I've seen the engine bought from GarageGames and how it's been used for Graal, and that looks pretty freakin' sweet. But I wonder why they never followed up on that. The main limitation I can see with it is that not everybody knows how to do a lot of 3D modeling, but we used to have a few people interested in that kind of development, including me.
Yea they put a lot of time and effort into that engine and it had some great tools that could be used, like they had this thing for walls that made them act like magnets and would connect to each other, making it really easy to build larger things out of smaller things, like a castle, a cave or a dungeon.

So even if you don't know how to model you could build stuffs like that with pre-made models (I could help some with that), all you need to do is to slap on a different texture to make it "yours"

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.

Last edited by Galdor; 03-16-2012 at 06:24 PM..