View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
One of the major weaknesses Graal's official products has consistently suffered is a lack of guidance. Responsibility is not fragmented correctly and, as a result, one or two big guns control the majority of development. Whatever is left over everyone else can pick at; usually king of the hill style.

In the past Graal Online didn't have a lot of resources to risk, so I can understand why that approach would be considered, but with the success of iDevices it should be possible to bring a real product to market. If it can't be done correctly now then it will only emphasize previous short comings.
I understand what you're saying here. That essentially Graal needs a project manager, who can focus all of their time and effort solely on furthering Graal. But that person would either need to have the power to make big changes on their own, which I can't see Unixmad ever giving them. Or to have a constant clear line of communication with Unixmad and Stefan, which I also can't ever see happening.