View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Ya, I got that.
But then you'd still primarily be using Era's Party system, which for the most part feels too tacky and temporary for parties to really be competitive.
You'd need to manage your Guild through the Graal website Guild CP AND through the party system in the game (which is limited to 5 members).
Also your Global Guild wouldn't get any activity rating, because you wouldn't actually be setting a Global Guild tag (this was my main point; you'd still be circumventing the actual global guild tag system).

I'd rather if they just enabled global guilds and performed a check when somebody sets a guild tag to see if fewer than 5 people are already on that guild tag. If they even want to keep the 5 person limit for non-gang groups.

Having an in-game GuildCP would just make the global guild option umpteen times more convenient.
Oh, I see what you're saying.