Thread: Shading advice
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
dramatic or what.....

in the end all i really said(meant to say since i confused the GFX for a minute) was crows GFX looks like there is a light source directly infront of the hat.... and that is generally frowed uppon for graal servers or in general... beside special cases....

also that the sun is usually the light source on graal so thats why i find it doesnt match graals style.

i also implied i personally like to make GFX with a overhead lightsource slightly to the right beacause that how i learned. i like going from brigh to dark instead of having brigh in the middle and dark on each side.

its not wrong having crows light source but i just find it uglier then it could be. I like dustys hat gfx over all. the overhead left light source looks much nicer.

sue me!
And this is the problem. The only thing you've done so far is to go into threads and **** on people who are actually trying to help. All the while you're not helping ANYONE at all. You have an elitist attitude about art all the while apparently not knowing a ****ing thing about it. And yes, this is a negative post; a negative post directed at a negative person.

You're not helpful, you're not constructive, and you're not ****ing welcome here.