View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:39 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
I don't see how any of you can justify stereotyping trials and PKing them because they are easier to kill! If that is the only way you can get kills, then maybe you should try something else.

Crono, I bet you once were a trial. And I bet anything people made fun of you.
Don't argue against that, it seems pretty silly to say something like "DONT PK THE TRIALS, THEY'RE THE NEW GUYS WE'VE GOT TO BE ALL NICE TO THEM" because PKing is an integral part of the gameplay. I think the tangent that has been brought up, albeit an unprovoked one (or maybe it was? I'm not really following the thread), is the fact of people's attitudes towards trial players, as though they are worthless and they are idiots, which in my opinion is wrong.

In response to the original topic though, I personally don't believe trials should be allowed to post on the forums, and after speaking to Door earlier about it, neither does she. The forums are a part of the game, it also provides an additional feature to upgrading your account. The attitudes towards new players on the forums is horrible too, but that's another conversation altogether.