View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
News Admin Application: xXziroXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
1. What is your Graal account name?
My account name is, as my forum username implies, xXziroXx.

Quote:
2. Do you have gold?
Yes, I do, and I've renewed it every time it has ran out.

Quote:
3. What is your past experience? (Please post only relevant experience such as creation of news, and updates on graal.net)
On Graal, I've contributed with quite a lot of news on graal.net. During my time on Mythic Legends, they were usually just cheap attempts at attracting potential staff, but can you blame me for doing that? But that's not the only type of news I've contributed with - I've always wanted to keep the public up to date on server progress, in order to build up hype and to ensure that some interest is kept.

Quote:
4. What would you like to do if given the position?
My main concern would be to encourage server administrators to publish news/updates and the likes, and if they require assistance with that, I would do my best to aid them.

Quote:
5. Why should you be given the position over the other applicants?
Because I know how important it is for a server to not only update things, but let the public - their players - know about those updates. If things are released with only the core players of a server ever finding out about it, what's the point?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto