Thread: Classic Servers
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Classic Servers

Looking at the serverlist, I have to wonder why some servers are allowed to stay classic, or even hosted.

Namely, Delteria and Atlantis. From what I've heard, these servers are under heavy development. What I want to know is, why are these servers allowed to stay on the classic list while under development? Isn't this what UC servers are for? This servers should be removed from the list, and once development finishes, added back on (assuming they haven't completely changed the theme of the server).

N-Pulse is currently working on a "Rebirth" project, which will change the server from a classic-themed server to an RPG server. Why will the RPG "N-Pulse" be allowed to use the name "N-Pulse" as a ticket for going Classic for a server that normally might not even make it hosted? N-Pulse is going from a classic-themed server, to a server much like Zodiac. I wonder if the PWAs were even aware of this project.

And, finally, there are some Hosted servers that usually have 0 players on, and are undergoing no development. This obviously means that players don't want to play the server, and the staff are not interested in fixing the server. I'm not talking about servers like Ol' West and AEON which are actually being developed (I'm not sure about Zenkou). Mainly I'm talking about Graal Legacy which has consistently had zero players since going hosted.