View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 06:27 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post
Well, I'm not talking about improving Graal's listing on Google. You google Graal, you get Graal. I think unixmad's policy of not letting players talk about other MMORPGs might be backfiring because then when people look up other games, they might stumble upon someone who plays Graal mentioning something about the game they're looking for and they might in turn develop an interest in Graal.
I think it's more than that which is killing Graal's popularity. Namely unixmad's policies but that's just a different story. Graal only became so popular because it was free, now it's P2P and they expect the same amount of people to come and pay? Pfft.