View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake13jake View Post
Let's look at Google...
google Graal, you get Graal... wonderful, nobody would ever think to type in Graal though.
google Zelda, you might eventually come upon how Zelda Online became Graal Online, etc.
google MMORPG, you won't really find any particular MMORPG. Instead a lot of websites that link to MMORPGs, and Cyberjoueurs has already visited them.
google the title of a graal server, you can get something with valikorlia, delteria, zenkou, maloria... etc. However, once again, who's going to look for that?
google UGCC.... yikes

look up graal fan sites... uhhhhhh, that doesn't look pretty.

I think that people originally came upon Zelda Online fairly easily (Zelda is a good search word, and Graal was linked to by many Zelda fan sites). The fact that it was free also helped. Hey, why not try something if it's free?

Right now, Graal Online lacks fansites and comparisons to other games, something that it used to have. So it's quite difficult to run upon Graal Online anymore. I mean, promoting Graal Fansites needs to be a priority for Graal Online. It would actually be beneficial to Graal for fans to mention other games they like. Maybe make a contest for best Graal Fansite with some kind of prize?

Look up four graals on google... hmmm... this is interesting...
http://onewomansmind.net/west/celts.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
graal's fan sites would be the same childish happy happy WE LOVE GRAAL NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE ^____________^ crap over and over anyway.

graal needs to fix itself first
Yeah when I ran my topsites there was an obvious decline in sites, but there wasn't in the past, I remember all those geocities and tripod sites that had npc's etc, they were fun.