View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 06:17 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flares
With all due respect, I thought that the GUI in that picture was supposed to represent the GraalX of "TODAY."
Haha, if that was the gui for the "Graal X of Today" i'd totally stop the project... It is truly that bad of a GUI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOne1988
...What happened to the last 50 servers you tried to revive, the graal clone you were going to make, and the Runescape store you had? Make up your mind as to what you're going to do, Kuji. I wouldn't expect this to be worked on for more than a month before Kuji goes and does something else.

Its interesting though how he's given no details on what the server is going to be, and its already an era clone, according to many of the posters here. Graal is a zelda clone, so screw you all.
Uhm, I can multi task? I do run my store still, and the ONLY server i've ever tried to revive is Elven Lands. This is my own server Graal X which lived around 10 months and was bought the DAY PWs were purchasable.