Thread: Graal "Bible"
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 05:24 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
I'm a Deist, if you dont know what that is go wiki it or something. It means I'm not Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, anything. So we share similiar religious beliefs. So listen to me now when I tell you to

Shut up about it.

There's nothing I hate more then when people try to shove their damn religion down my (and others) throat.

"Whhaaa, it has God on a coin. I dont believe in God, they're shoving their religion down my throat. I'm going to get it changed". That's just an example of what most 'athiest' do (I used the term 'athiest' because most athiest are ignorant fools who havn't pondered deeply about the universe. They found out they didn't like Christianity so they claim to Atheism). They think a word is shoving religion down their throat, so in return they try to shove their religion down other's throats. It's not that words like bible, God, Quran, etc are being shoved down your throat, it's just that you need to have a hissy fit so that you can be proud about yourself.

I'm glad I live in Georgia where we dont go into that whole "Politically Correct" fad.