View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 04:09 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoX View Post
A clan costs 120 NCs, which is not much. You can obtain NCs very easily in game too. Also, shrimps is sometimes holding events for a free clan creation.
+ you both are not even playing anymore, so I dont really know where the point of these posts are.
I accept that I rarely play GK now and that my opinions obviously don't have as much weight as an active user, however, my point is still valid. Call me nostalgic but I used to love randomly using some of the more obscure global guild tags inside Bomboria trade in an attempt to spike activity and in many cases it worked. I distinctively remember times where Dwarven Assembly, Angelic Assassins, Hammerstone Dwarves, GK Legends to name a few were hugely active simply because one person online was using the global guild tag which were, in most cases very fun and interesting times especially for some of the RP centric guilds.