Thread: Ip detection
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
We have secured login to graal servers, it is no more allowed to login using a Proxy or a Vpn.

Please use your normal DSL to connect to Graal servers.

We are still working on the proxy detection, if you can't login on graal servers and your IP is not a proxy or VPN please contact me by PM: provide your IP and your graal account in the message.

Thanks for your understanding.

Unix.
Hi.

I've been playing or developing Graal for 17 years now, and I've never used a VPN or proxy. You asked that people who can't login since the ip detection was implemented PM you with both their IP and Graal account, which I did about 3 weeks ago and I haven't gotten a reply or help yet.

Ever since this detection was implemented, it's been detecting me as a false positive, but no matter who I turn to or who's directions I follow, I can't seem to get any help about this. At this rate, it'll have to be a very unfortunate and unexpected end to my contributions to Graal.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto