View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 06:18 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
I think if your staff don't want to pay $19/year (VIP) to be member of a community and have fun creating Online game, then ask them what other hobby they can do for this price, i will be interested to known... Probably not a lot ...

Quote:
Originally posted by draygin
Unixmad, I've been requested by my staff to ask you what will be done in regards to staff being able to work on servers. None of us play graal. We just enjoy developing stuff. I'm the only one who currently keeps his account upgraded. (even though I dont play) Is there some way you can make it so my staff can access my staff to work. Kind of like how the old RC's worked but to keep it from being abused maybe make a limit of 3 RC's that could access a server with out being upgraded. This would allow my staff to continue working and feel they are given some form of incentive to do there job. They've also stated that they won't be upgrading just so they can work on a server. Which is why I was hoping you might consider the possibility of 3 Server access only otherwise I'm going to be up a creek with out a paddle and I cant have a server with no staff.