Thread: New News Admins
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:08 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Smile New News Admins

After watching all applications and getting recommendations by the other global admins I found following the best choice:
cyan3 - News admin: active on Gold servers, experience with news and administration
Nataxo - News admin assistant: very active on Graal and the forums and having good past experience with news writing and gathering

Additionally the news admins are allowed to hire more people, may be can make a guild for Global News or so (those will not get global RC though)

The news admins will get access to all servers for easier contacting the staff, and will hopefully get news onto the wiki and the serverlist. The main goal is to animate server staff and players to post news and spread the word, but writing news, posting screenshots and adding other peoples news and ideas will be nice as well.

I don't expect the news admins to do a miracle, but having at least two or three news (one or two with pictures) on the wiki each week would be good.

I hope you are not sad if you have applied for the postition but wasn't hired, at least this is something that everyone can do so competition is fine, cooperation even better