View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
A playercount of 0 on Graal Kingdoms has little to do with the development of Kingdoms iPhone. Our development is always slow during the school year because I (and many of the other developers) have university work during that time and don't have a lot of time to manage the project. During summer and holiday seasons the team always picks back up and we continue working diligently. The project is certainly not dead.
During the school year, tho, could mean all year round. :o Or at least the colleges around here. Is there anything else that can be "previewed" at the moment?

I'm not only interested in a new iPhone game, but hopefully it will attract players to the PC version as well. The PC version has been picking up lately with playercounts up in the 10's and 20's instead of the 5 or so that I have been seeing the past few weeks.

Hopefully the upcoming holiday's (thanksgiving, christmass, newyears) will provide an excellent opportunity to work on this project.

Keep up the good work!