View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:06 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furryamigo View Post
Wow I really love this concept, good job at explaining it aeko. Some stuff that really stuck out for me were the town taxes, split gmaps, and church. Really good ideas.

You would need a pretty expierenced team to pull this off, but I am rooting for this concept to turn into reality.

One question though; for the actual content of gameplay, did you plan it to be just a guild pvp takeover system or for it to have more of a solo questing element?
Didn't really touch on solo play at all, as the rest is all basic rpg stuff o-o... If I had to pick, I'd say I'd want profiency-based fighting to be more of a basis for gameplay rather than solo questing, (which in it's own right is nice, but is limited and a bit tricky to dev), while guild pvp being something that happens for you only if you want to join it.