View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post

This is not the bug in action, but on Kingdoms when you hold down left, right and down, it is almost identical to the bug.
-Okay, I am not entirely sure what causes this one specifically but after the client's been running for some time, I've noticed that switching from one window to another then back to the Game client seems to give slow movement feedback to the client to respond.
For example, once the bug kicks in, I cant move diagonally (Doesn't allow two buttons at once to be pressed, the new button cancels the first), and when I do move the feeling is as if it is moving 1 tile every 0.05 seconds with a sharp pause giving instead of a solid __________ feel like you see in my video, it gives a ---------- feel with cuts in the movement, jolts if you will.

If you get "An error occurred. Please try again later. it may not be "Live" just yet.
Okay, I managed to replicate the glitch by using multiple "ALT + KEY" combinations and sometimes holding them both down (Not sure if it's just ALT + Key, or if it's just any two keys held down too long).

Notice how the first set of seconds its like I'm moving, stopping, moving, stopping like the -------- explanation I used earlier, then the last few (After pausing video, closing and reopening a new instance of Graal) I am moving smoothly like ____________
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·