View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 08:55 AM
Banned
Sir_Gareth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sir_Gareth
Part II:

The Water Bridge: This bridge can be used ontop of water instead of having a big bulky bridge, I find it really neat and you can use it in a forest so it looks more un in habited.

Bush Turner: There is a tile (Preview of the tile located in the left hand corner of its box) where it can be used to turn the big bush tiles, It can be used to make roofs (like shown) or a big bush :P

The dreaded Alien Tiles: No one knows why they added it or what its even used for but hey it can be used for things! Um a floor? Maybe a dance floor, but I like to use the floor and tubes in an enterence or exit, Maybe in a play house, but I can see why they are rarely used!

"Govenment Tiles": The Government tiles are the newly added white tiles, They are amazing to use in building buildings or constructing rooms.

And Last But Not Least (This is really all I could think of for now
(This is for Shadowless Warrior)

Julels: These things can be used to make small hills and make curvatious creations in forest or around wooded areas, they are neat to look at and ver easy to use!

I hopefully wouldlike to post on how to incorperate different tiles together to make buildings walls or things that are not predefined and unique, if anyone wants to help me (I hope to make this thread into a thread where everyone posts there level knowlege and it becomes like a databse) just message me or post!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tiles.png
Views:	1219
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	20118