Thread: Request Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:16 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Diagonal movement for bomies!
I like this one. I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off, but I want that to happen.

Not only that but I want to work on the Bomy player experience. At some point I will focus on it. The script for Bomy movement is 744 lines of ancient gs1.

The thing about scripting for this server is that there are very few people around left with the level of skill to really do it. Not only that but I meet scripters who want to pressure me to drastically change the server in ridiculous tangents that I disagree with.

Because of these problems I have found with working with other scripters, that is why I have been studying gscript for the past 6-7 months. If you want something done correctly, you have to do it yourself. I'm getting a lot better at coding but I still have a long way to go. I'd prefer to continue doing it this way because it gives me a chance to learn at the same time I am able to get the game to turn out exactly the nuanced way I think it deserves to be.