Thread: I quit!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 12:06 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirble View Post
I see what he is saying, that's like being a server admin and having a GAT also being an admin...how can you control someone that has the rights to control you? There is no sense of authority.
I was going to give you all a real life situation but to do so would be quite inappropriate.

Anubis' situation was that if Dante was to do something, he could simply revolt using his own, higher rights. Hence, leaving Anubis stuck with no authority over his own team. The position was pointless which is why Anubies, I perceive had chose to quit the position.
Makes sense, but for that. He could tell,stefan,etc. Support Ticket,quite a few things to do.

Heres how I see it. Kds is gp, so he needs ban rights and to check peoples attributes, oh and also d/c rights.That's about it.

ET Chief on the other hand, also needs rc.Because what happens when you run outta weapons,etc to give out? lololol wut a chief you are, can't even give out a weapon you hosted off.Phailure.But with rc, you need Check/Set Attributes, basicly all you need.