View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minomato View Post
Let's take a look at the time period of Zone. Futuristic, right? We got different planets to fight on, but, wait a tick, what about space itself? Notice how the only spacecrafts are the dropships? We don't have any space battles? Not even any freakin' space pirates? Get what I'm saying, guys? We need to take into consideration all the possible things Zone could have. We need to break away from the linear method of thinking and get creative, as well as use our common sense and try not to get overly complicated.
every time i put foward a unique suggestion it gets shot down or disreguarded.

Ive had this idea for a while now of mechs that are customizable in everything from appearence,weapons,stats, operations.

and each upgrade cost money, either zone money or specific mech wars money, ofcoarse, there ould be specific planets for mecha warfare, including space warefare for ones with flight capabilities, but special events to bring your mecha to iricia ect would be fun.

but no, too much work, plus the people who just say "L3LC0PT3R MECHQUEST LULZ"