View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 04:14 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
I really like it- I'd use it if there was a tile preference too. [So I can edit the tiles in the level]
It was designed to be used in conjunction with an online tile editor (why I used F9 instead of F4 to toggle it) and there's a few of those in the Code Gallery already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Well I just tested it and it seems buggy. NPC images got suddenly changed, scripts like

or image names got completely removed. Would be nice if it could be fixed
Attach the level for me if you could. My editor checks if the images exist on the server when it goes to save them, which is probably what happened there. I will have to change that behavior. Edit: I fixed this behavior and now image is tracked with a different variable than image.

Are you using V5 or V6? There are some issues with getlines, and setlines in V5. I also was able to open, edit, and save your script without it messing up. I uploaded an updated version that prevents V5 from using it.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 08-22-2011 at 04:55 PM..