View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:00 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0PiX0 View Post
The image displayed should be forced to stay within the boundaries.

e.
Also, while dragging, I think that the player's position should not be able to change, so player.level cannot change while dragging. Not sure if that is an issue or not though since I'm just reading through the code.
Yeah you're right about that so it forces them inside the boundaries now.

As for the dragging thing, it isn't onPlayerEnters gets called and deactivates the editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Thats part of the best and most useful things for scripters I think but do you need to change anything in the serveroptions? I mean like for the online level editor the serveroptions also have some stuff to be setted. What about this?

Well anyway rep++ after I can rep again
Nope, all the level security is based around your's and the (npcserver)'s folder rights.