View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 01:51 AM
AGT
dylan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Can you elaborate on this?
Sure!

The team themselves aren't getting paid, but as we provide a portion of the financial support of Graal, EUROCENTER becomes willing to hire third party assets to boost the overall content of the server. They have already stated in emails back and forth between our management and their's that they would be more than happy to pay professionals to aid the server need it be, assuming we've proven we are financially suitable.

It's quite simple: You show EUROCENTER you can make money and they are willing to spend a little money to potentially gain more. Same in any business, really. Many believe no one in Graal is being paid or that it's all volunteer work, but this is definitely not to be true. While the majority of the community works for free, those who are bringing in the largest amount of income to EUROCENTER are actually receiving a little bit of that income themselves.

I don't know if I've gone into this to an extent where it would make Stefan and Stephane uncomfortable but let's hope not.

<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"