View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:54 PM
AGT
dylan has a spectacular aura about
Hi all,

The plan as of now is to wait until launch rolls around and revenue starts coming in, and then we'll hire a professional artist to recreate our interfaces for us. We understand our GATs would probably be capable of stringing something together, but you all are absolutely right; the interface IS something that the player sees the most. That is the exact reason we need it to be splendid and of great quality.

We would like to wait to pull in third party resources because if Delteria ends up being a lost cause, that's just a harder hit to the investments we have made toward the server.

Most of our interfaces are on a make-shift base or are just background pictures tied to interfaces. You'll notice that we're not completely done with construction for the server, and the delays have done nothing but aided us completely. We assure you that Delteria will have advancements in the future, and they are currently happening as we type. As with any Graal server, there is never a "finished product," and it will be constantly upgraded and expanded.

Cya on Delteria,
Dylan

<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"