View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:50 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Yen tried to place copyrights on his scripts, it was funny when it didn't go how he had hoped it did when things hit the fan.

Also I'd imagine this is a widespread problem with people applying with other people's scripts. I know a fellow who has shown me quite the archive of many server's scripts and could fool any new development he wanted with them.

Hell I've even had a kid apply with my own dictionary script, of course he modified it to the extent it wouldn't work but still it was a good laugh.

I'd imagine calling her out and giving examples of the scripts she stole would be good, also I'd think she wouldn't be able to keep the lie going for long when she can't script what they ask for.