View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow2001 View Post
look at the main website
under 'Graal Playerworlds' (the section we're talking about) it says: "CREATE YOUR OWN GAME'.
i think Graal is marketed more for developers than players in recent years
Point made, but let's revisit something said earlier, why give its biggest feature for free as you said, how about why is it that we have to pay for the right to develop and then have stefan/unixmad be allowed to take our work without proper commission or compensation? If we are as advertised to make our own world, why must it be so to stefan/unixmad's very strict designs? What If my world doesn't have an observer mode, but the fun of the game is the freedom of the game for everyone who plays and is given equal opportunity to buy what they wish without having to hold back, why is it that my world has to be controlled so heavily?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.