View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I'm using a laptop which is running Windows 7, 32 bit. I haven't changed any settings, nor the program compatibility or anything like that.
  • When moving using the I, J, K, and L keys, if you hold down Ctrl or Alt and let go of your movement key, it will continue to walk in the direction that you were walking towards.

• You can't walk and do an emoticon that is animated, only those that aren't.

• The default "font height" on both the Graal 5 and Graal 6 clients is "24" but there is a notable difference in size. In addition to this, the text in the Graal 6 client isn't in bold like the other previous versions. [Graal 5] [Graal 6]

• 'Special' characters that showed previously are now being replaced. [Graal 5] [Graal 6]

• Maximizing to full screen messes up the screen. Ctrl, Alt and Delete and opening a program that disables visual themes also achieves this. These don't happen on my Graal 5 client, though a little error does pop up when I do Ctrl, Alt and Delete.

• I use UDP (have the option unchecked) on the Graal 5 client, have my router forwarded correctly, and see people walking around fine. On the Graal 6 client I can't see anyone move who also uses UDP, even though I'm using the exact same settings.

Last edited by Rufus; 01-09-2010 at 03:10 AM..